Support After Abortion Port Lavaca, TX
Call: 361-551-2102Schedule Appointment
The Pregnancy Help Center offers support after abortion in Port Lavaca and Victoria, Texas and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes healing and restoration.
LET US HELP. BEGIN HEALING TODAY.
Understanding the impact of your loss is the first step toward abortion recovery. We provide support for men and women who have had an abortion experience.
Post Abortion Syndrome Symptoms
If any of the following questions resonate with you, you may be suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome:
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
We are here to invite you on a journey where you can begin to process your emotional pain, be restored to wholeness, experience hope, and live in peace. It’s never too late to begin. Contact us today for information on support after abortion in Port Lavaca, TX.
Know your options. Be educated.